The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It comes under purview of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Website :- http://www.mha.nic.in/
On-line applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct
recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive), General Central
Service, Group-C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the various Subsidiary
Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Number of Posts :- 532
- Educational Qualification :- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent
- Pay Scale: Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus allowances at Central Govt. rates.
- Age :- Not exceeding 27 years as on 17.02.2014.
- Examination Fee :- Rs 50/-(For Male General/OBC candidates only)
- Selection Process :- Written Test/Interview
How to apply:- Applications should be submitted online by logging in at www.mha.nic.in or https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha4/
Commencement of Online Application : 18.01.2014(00:00 hrs)
Last date of receiving Online Application : 17.02.2014(23:59 hrs)
For Detailed Advertisemnet and other Details :- Click Here or Click the link belowhttps://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha4/Guidelines/Detail_advertisment_for_SA-2013.pdf